Winter Hydroponic Growing Garden/Vegetable/Fruit/Crop Sunroom Glass Container House/China Glass Greenhouse
Glass Greenhouse main covering material is glass which is usually divided into single-layer tempered glass and double-layer hollow tempered glass.The foundation design, in addition to meeting the requirements of strength, should have sufficient stability and resistance to uneven settlement.
Greenhouse around covering material:4+9+4mm,5+6+5mm,5+9+5mm double-layer hollow tempered glass.Greenhouse roof covering material:5mm single-layertempered glass or polycarbonate sheet.
The strucrure of the glass greenhouse is Venlo A-shaped,the greenhouse skeleton is light steel structure,which is made of hot-dip galvanized.All the columns,trusses and other components and fastenings are processed and welded first,then hot-dip galvanized and anti-corrosion.The structure is stable,and the service life of the main structure at least 20 years.
Glass greenhouse can realize intelligent and fully automatic control,main usage:flower and vegetable planting,scientic research greenhouse,Eco-restaurant hotel,flower market,sightseeing display and seedling breeding.
Advantage of glass greenhouse
1)Large lighting area,uniform illuminate.
2)Long service time,high intensity.
3)Strong anti-corrosion,flame retardancy.
4)More than 90% light transmittance,and does not decay over time.
|4)Covering||5+6+5mm/4+9+4mm hollow toughen glass|
|1.Shading System||1.The outside shade net, the internal use of aluminum foil net.|
2. Drive system and pull curtain motor.
|2.Cooling System||1. Cooling fans and cooling pads;|
2. With air circulation fan,can moist purified air.
3. The temperature can be cooled down about 10 degrees, which can maintain the temperature in the greenhouse at 26-30ºC in summer.
|3.Ventilation System||1.Roof vents and side vents.|
2. Manual or electrical control.
3. The ventilation is realized by the film rolling up and down.
|4.Growing system||1.Seeding bed system.|
|5.Heating System||The heating system is divided into kinds: one is a gas-fired hot blast stove, the other is heated by natural gas, and the other is heated by an air conditioner unit.|
|6.Irrigation System||1.Drip irrigation.|
|7.Control system||Semi-auto control or intelligent control.|
|8.Lighting system||High pressure sodium lamp, or LED lamp.|
1. Our factory has been engaged in greenhouse production for more than 10 years, has a wealth of production and construction experience and technology.
2. Our factory has project design, construction and project management capabilities, to provide customers with a better purchase experience.
3. Our factory according to the needs of customers design the best program, in the premise of high quality for customers to save costs and increase customer efficiency.
4. Our factory offers a one-year warranty. After the warranty period, we will still be the most reasonable price to provide replacement of greenhouse accessories.
Payment:T/T , L/C and Western Union.
Delivery:A deposit is an advance payment of 40% of the value of the goods,the remaining 60% will be paid before shipment.20 days after receipt of deposit.
Packing:1.Polycarbonate Greenhouse covered materials and equipment using carton packaging.
2.Steel frame bulk.
3.Accessories are packed in packing bags.
4.Can also be packaged according to customer requirement.
1. Our greenhouse exports to more than and 20 countries.
2. Multinational customers to visit our factory many times, and expressed satisfaction with our products.
3. We accept the custom of small area and large area of greenhouse.
1.Q: As we have different type equipments, please indicate following details in your inquiry email.
A: (1) The specific area (L*W)
(2) Product usage/system type
(3) The requiement of covering, structure,material, temperature, humidity and light intensity.
These are very important for providing you a complete solution.
2.Q: What is the minimum order quantity?
A: The minimum order quantity is 3000 square meters.But if below 3000 square meters,we also can produce it.The price is adjusted according to the quantity of order.
3.Q: Are you a manufacturer or trading company?
A: We are a manufacturer, and produce these equipment that has more than ten years of experience. All you are warmly welcomed to visit us!
Welcome to contact me.
We sincerely hope to establish friendly business relationship with you.